Staying Grounded when we live such busy lives can be difficult. Here are 10 tips to try.
1. Simplify your life. Say no when you really don't want to do something. Eat a simplified diet.
2. Stay in touch with yourself. Daily mediating and journaling can bring up emotions, reactions, likes, dislikes, dreams, and fears.
3. Support others. Create connections. Jointly make the world a better place.
4. Consciously choose well. Switch off news or social media relating to hate, war, and pain. Create a positive media platform.
5. Acknowledge your beauty. From the tips of your toes to the top of you head - take a moment to tell each part of you how beautiful it is. Connect with your skeleton, organs, skin, blood....silently chant, "I am beautiful"
6. Nurture your tribe. Create a community just for you. Confide in them. Allow them to be your source of support, care for you, guide you, and love you. 7. Bigger Picture. Consider lives of others and how they may live. Their comfort, struggles. Be open to support others and explore via research, travel, and discussion. 8. Embrace challenges. Never stop learning. Find your passion. Create a lifestyle that evolves as you grow. 9. Move your body. Move those limbs. Connect to the earth. Restore your vitality. 10. Make time for stillness, silence, and solitude. Be alone in a peaceful place. Make time for quiet and listen for answers.
I'd love to know which ones you already practice, have tried or perhaps wouldn't consider because you aren't sure how to. Click HERE and let me share my secret of living this grounded lifestyle and share your ideas with me.